Award-winning protection so you can enjoy life online. McAfee® AntiVirus delivers a comprehensive, simple solution that protects you online, wherever and whenever. McAfee protections, including antivirus, are fully compatible with Windows 11. Both new Windows 11 users and those that upgrade from Windows 10 will be protected without interruption.
MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS PLUS, are fully compatible with Windows 11. Both new Windows 11 users and those that upgrade from Windows 10 will be protected without interruption.
- AWARD-WINNING ANTIVIRUS: Rest easy knowing McAfee’s protecting you from the latest threats
- BANK, SHOP AND CONNECT WORRY-FREE: Be warned about risky websites before you click
- KEEP YOUR HOUSEHOLD SAFER ONLINE: Protect up to 10 devices with one subscription
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY: Easily remove cookies and temporary files that track your online activity
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32- and 64-bit). Windows Enterprise not supported.
- Build 4.11.1 or higher: macOS 10.15 and above
- Build 4.9.1: macOS 10.12 – 10.14
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 7 or higher
- Apple iOS 13 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (macOS and iOS Only)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
Fabulous Phishing Protection
Devising a Trojan for stealing user account credentials requires a malware coder to invent techniques for slipping past layers of antivirus protection and the operating system’s own security features. That’s no easy task, and it’s just the start. The Trojan still needs code to locate those credentials and phone them home. It’s a lot easier to just hoodwink the user into giving away their credentials. Phishing fraudsters create sites that masquerade as sensitive sites and spread links through spam, malicious ads, and the like. Bank sites, online gaming, dating sites—no secure site is immune. If you log in to the fraudulent website, you’ve handed your account over to the fraudsters. Such sites quickly wind up blacklisted, but the malefactors simply pop up new ones.
Because phishing pages are ephemeral, I test using the very newest reported phishing sites, scraped from websites that track them. I make sure to include those that have been reported but haven’t yet gone through analysis. This puts pressure on the antivirus to heuristically examine web pages and detect frauds without relying on an always-outdated blacklist.
For more products Visit Tresbizz.com