Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D
Create and edit P&IDs and 3D models, and extract piping orthographic and isometrics with an industry-specific toolset for plant design. With the Plant 3D toolset, you can:
- Collaborate securely in a cloud-based common data environment
- Speed up and automate P&ID drafting and 3D modeling with in-context commands
- Automatically create piping isometric drawings directly from the 3D model
With AutoCAD Plant 3D plant design software, AutoCAD-trained piping designers can create 3D plant designs more quickly, without the need for CAD administrators.
AutoCAD Plant 3D software enables plant designers and engineers to efficiently produce P&IDs, and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, these tools bring modern 3D plant design to designers and engineers who model and document process plants. Generate and share isometrics, orthographic, and materials reports.
AutoCAD Plant 3D features
- Simpler piping design – Help streamline iteration with easy-to-use pipe routing
- Orthographic drawing production – Gain accuracy and consistency with drawings from 3D models.
- Piping isometric production – Customize for your customers’ style preferences.
- Collaboration – Get tools that enable your team to better collaborate.
- Simplified workflows – Many project commands are now incorporated as right-click commands in Project Manager for easier workflows, such as editing piping specifications.
- 3D graphics performance improvements – Plant 3D takes full advantage of hardware graphics acceleration resulting in performance improvements.
|System requirements for AutoCAD Plant 3D 2020|
|Processor||Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processorRecommended: 3+ GHz processor|
|Display Resolution||Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color|
|Display Card||Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliantRecommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant|
|Network||Deployment with Deployment Wizard.The license server and all workstations that run software dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.7|