Professional 3D CAD software for product development and design
Autodesk Inventor is the leading 3D CAD software and offers professional tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. Find out here how you can convince with attractive simulations, visualizations, and validations.
Autodesk Inventor is the leading software for mechanical design. Find out more about its benefits:
- Reduce tedious Routine Tasks– By using iLogic technology, you no longer have to waste time on tedious routine tasks. You can set the rule and define the configuration and parameters yourself
- Configure products according to customer requirements and specifications
- Automate Company Standards– Use Inventor to meet customer design specifications and standards. Define specifications and standards using automation tools and save valuable time
- Minimize Time-Consuming Programming Effort- Use iLogic design automation to save yourself the time and effort of complex programming
- Automate Downstream Production Steps– Don’t stop at modeling and assembly design. Use Autodesk Inventor to extend design automation to downstream process steps and get more from your models
- Linking Data – Connect and manage your data in Inventor, from both mechanical and electronic designs. Use simple push and drag controls to move, rotate, resize or scale elements from imported geometry
Using Autodesk Inventor parametric and assembly modeling, and create and edit 3D models of your products. Quickly achieve clear, accurate, and detailed drawings for production.
Increase cooperation. Work online on models or designs and connect to external CAD data via associative linking.
Use iLogic to speed up design configuration. Design and test frames and frame structures fully automatically. Simplify sheet metal operations by using Inventor to design and prepare complex sheet metal parts for manufacturing.
Use Inventor Form Generator to model production data from the 3D model. Create and evaluate powerful alternatives to your design in minutes. Select the required standard components from an extensive and customizable library.
Simulate and Visualize
Use dynamic simulation to check the motion, velocity, and acceleration of designs. Use load and stress analysis to quickly test components or perform a detailed analysis of the entire design at any stage of the project. Use exploded views and animations of complex assemblies in product documentation, manuals, and assembly instructions.
Connect your electronic and mechanical construction data with the Inventor CAD Software. The simple connection enables simple data management in the implementation of further construction steps.
|System Requirements for Autodesk® Inventor|
|Operating System||64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.|
|CPU||Recommended:3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more coresMinimum:2.5 GHz or greater|
|Memory||Recommended:32 GB RAM or moreMinimum:16 GB RAM for less than 500-part assemblies|
|Disk Space||Installer plus full installation: 40 GB|
|Graphics||Recommended:4 GB GPU with 106 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliantMinimum:1 GB GPU with 29 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant|
|Display Resolution||Recommended:3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%Minimum:1280 x 1024|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliantProductivity: 3DConnexion SpaceMouse®, driver version 10.5.12 or later.|
|Network||Internet connection for web installs with Autodesk® Desktop App, Autodesk® collaboration functionality, web downloads, and licensing.Network license manager supports Windows Server® 2019, 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 and the operating systems listed above.|
|Spreadsheet||Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2016 (build 16.0.4519.1000) or later for workflows that create and edit spreadsheets. Inventor workflows that read or export spreadsheet data do not require Microsoft® Excel. See Inventor Excel Requirements for more information.|
|Browser||Google Chrome™ or equivalent|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.8 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation.|