Autodesk Naviswork is a software control model for architects, engineers, and building designers. The simulation software improves your Building Information Modeling (BIM) and assists you with professional workflows and design methods. Collision and design conflicts are indicated at an early stage to give you assurance at all times. In other words, you always have control over your project.
With Autodesk Naviswork, you keep all-around control over your building project. Check your plans, simulate new ideas, and use photo-realistic representations of your designs for perfect presentations. Find out more about it.
Navisworks is available in two versions:
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate allows you to check models in three dimensions and integrate even large data sets into a central coordinate model. With 5D analysis and a wide range of simulation functions, you can achieve perfect construction planning at any time, including the associated construction site logistics and safety planning. Use the extended possibilities for optimized collaboration between all project participants, for example, by checking and adjusting designs simultaneously.
Autodesk Navisworks Manage bundles a variety of powerful tools for planning, simulation, and validation of BIM projects. Reduce errors and potential risks early on – even for projects with spatial complexity. In addition to simulating, analyzing, and quantifying projects, Navisworks Manage allows you to easily integrate and seamlessly process them with Autodesk Construction Cloud and Revit.
Autodesk Navisworks Product Features
Coordinate BIM Models
- Benefit from BIM coordination with other Autodesk products and edit Navisworks files, for example, in AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap
- Use Naviswork Manage to detect collisions early on and align your models correctly
- Open and edit a variety of CAD file formats in a single, integrated application
Check BIM Models
- Merge design and building data into one model
- Link animated model objects to your building plan to create high-quality project simulations
- Merge data across teams and review models in real-time
Simulate and analyze BIM Models
- Simulate your project in 5D and save time and money
- Create impressive 3D renderings and images
- Add color to your project models and create more clarity on the progress of the entire project
Present and qualify BIM Projects
- Use cloud rendering to manage your project via the cloud
- Inspect your project during construction and integrate point clouds
- Use 2D and 3D measurements to quantify your model instead of having to perform manual calculations
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit) on the Semi Annual Channel servicing option. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.|
|CPU||3.0 GHz or faster processor|
|RAM||2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Disk space||15 GB free disk space for installation|
|Graphics||Direct3D 9® and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)|
|Display||1280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1920 x 1080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended)|
|Pointing device||Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device|
|Browser||Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11|