Photo editing optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic gives you the desktop editing tools you need to get the most out of your photos. Enhance colors, brighten blurry photos, remove distractions, and fix crooked photos. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop and share them in multiple ways.
- Better performance– With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and go from Library to Develop in record time.
- Nondestructive environment– Unleash your creativity in a non-destructive editing environment that lets you experiment without limits. Your original images will never change, and it’s easy to reverse your steps or save multiple versions of any photo.
- Effortless panoramas– Create HDR panoramas faster when you can now merge multiple exposures into multiple HDR photos and then combine them into a panorama, all in one step. Then automatically fill in the rough edges using the Fill Edges option.
- Develop presets– Save time by instantly applying your favorite look to your images. Just save the Develop settings as a preset and apply them to other photos anytime with one click. Lightroom includes dozens of built-in presets, and thousands more are available from third parties.
- Facial Recognition– Quickly find pictures of family and friends, even without metadata tags. You select a face in one photo and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other photos. Sort and group photos by face.
- Creative Profiles– Get the exact look of your photos by applying modern, artistic, vintage or black and white styles in one click. Creative profiles are a great starting point for editing and you can also use them on top of previous edits as they preserve the values of your edit sliders.
- HDR images made easy– Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. With HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple images taken with different exposure settings into a single image with a high dynamic range.
- Advanced Video Slideshows– Create beautiful, polished presentations using still images, video, and music, along with professional effects such as pan and zoom.
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support or Apple Silicon processor
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 or later
- RAM: 8 GB; 16 GB or more
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display; 1920 x 1080 display or greater
- Graphics card: GPU with DirectX 12 support; 2 GB of GPU memory; GPU with DirectX 12 support; 4 GB of GPU memory for 4k or greater displays; 8 GB of dedicated GPU memory or 16 GB of shared memory for full GPU acceleration
- Internet: Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online service
A cloud-based service for photography enthusiasts, Lightroom Classic offers everything you need to edit, organize, store, and share your photos on desktop, mobile, and the web. Lightroom Classic for teams (1 Year Subscription) is available now at TresBizz!