Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition | TresBizz
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition from Microsoft enables you to build, operate and maintain enterprise servers and cloud services, protect the data stored on both and enable users to access them remotely from anywhere, including mobile devices. Porting all the same features of Windows Server 2012, this version added software inventory logging, mobile device management registration, and improvements to virtualization, managed storage, networking, and more.
The Standard edition is ideal for those customers who want to have a physical or lightly virtualized environment. This edition allows you to run up to two virtual instances of Windows Server with each license and provides the same features as the Datacenter edition. Licenses for the Standard edition are based on a processor and a client access license (CAL), with each license covering up to two physical processors on a single server.
New Features for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition:
- Data Deduplication– Finds and removes duplicate data on a volume while ensuring that the data remains correct and complete. This allows more file data to be stored in less volume space. For Windows Server 2012 R2, several parameters and error codes have been enabled and the MSFT_DedupFileMetadata class has been added
- Software Inventory Logging– It collects license information for software installed on Windows servers and provides remote access to data for easy integration into data centers
- iSCSI Target Server– The iSCSI Target Server API provides Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) service providers to manage a Microsoft iSCSI target server, such as creating virtual disks, and presenting them to the client. Several new features have been added for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Mobile Device Management Registration– Network and resource configuration is easier, allowing employees to register personal devices with managed services to access corporate networks
- Windows PowerShell v4– A task-based command line and scripting language designed specifically for system administration. It supports Desired State Configuration, a new management platform in Windows PowerShell v4 that enables the deployment and management of configuration data for software services and the management of the environment in which those services run
- CPU: Up to 2 Processors per license; no processor limit
- Min. CPU Req.: 1.4 GHz x64
- X64 RAM STD/ Max: 2GB/unlimited
- ECC: Yes
- NIC: Supports multiple NICs. A Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT) is recommended.
- Internal optical bay drive allowed: Yes
- Minimum OS Storage Footprint: 32GB
- SW RAID: Yes
- Video: Yes; Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
- Keyboard, Mouse: Yes Windows Server 2012 R2
TresBizz offers Windows Server 2012 R2, making an easy deployment and provision of virtual resources on devices. VDI technology provides easy access to a feature-rich Windows environment running in the data center from almost any device. With Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft offers three flexible VDI deployment options in one solution: integrated desktops, individual desktops, and remote desktop sessions.